Candidates preparing for competitive exams often search for general knowledge questions and answers. In such cases, aspirants should visit her Jagranjosh.com to get her GK questions and answers on the topic. The latest of her GK questions on important days and dates, politics, economy, government planning, awards and honors, Indian states and capitals, trending news and more can be found here.
Studying GK questions and answers by topic makes preparation very easy and systematic. Here you can learn basic static questions as well as advanced GK questions. This strengthens the basic GK and makes it easier to get marks.
The latest GK questions and answers are published regularly by jagranjosh.com and can be easily accessed by candidates through the GK Quiz section. Candidates for various competitive and government employment exams such as UPSC, SSC, Bank PO/Clerks can test their knowledge by answering key general knowledge questions.
Who is India’s first prime minister?
Who is India’s first female prime minister?
Who was India’s first president?
Who is India’s first female president?
India LLC (general knowledge)
The India GK section of jagranjosh.com provides candidates for various competitive exams with facts about India’s history, geography, politics, art, culture, economy, science, environment, etc., as well as static and current events happening across India. I will introduce the events of In addition, we provide candidates with clarification on important GK questions about India.
General knowledge about competitive exams
Get the latest general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams from any topic. Our team has compiled general knowledge questions for competitive exams on a variety of topics. State Wise GK Quiz, where you can find GK questions on topics such as computer awareness, physics, chemistry, biology, Indian government, insurance, books and authors. In addition to reading his GK for government exams, you can also find: Daily current affairs keep you informed about the latest happenings in India and around the world.
General knowledge of Hindi
Candidates who wish to read General Knowledge in Hindi can learn General Knowledge Questions and Answers in Hindi here. It’s good to learn general knowledge in the language you feel comfortable with. This helps people understand and track events properly. In addition to this, reading her GK in Hindi also helps me memorize GK questions and answers in a better way.
Importance of general knowledge
The importance of general knowledge is different for different people. For candidates preparing for competitive exams, general knowledge is important for scoring, but for those with a keen interest in keeping up to date with current events and those with knowledge of GK Some people The importance of general knowledge can be seen below.
- General knowledge develops comprehension and broadens one’s view of the world.
- GK for students supports the improvement of academic performance. This allows students to participate in her GK quizzes and debate activities, resulting in more exposure.
- General knowledge will help you gain confidence in public speaking activities. This gives us the advantage of presenting more facts and information in detail. This helps you engage your audience by sharing interesting facts.
- A person can consciously make informed decisions. Getting information about current fiscal policy can help you make good decisions.
General knowledge topics
General knowledge consists not only of a single topic, but also of a wide range of topics in all fields. Having a list of general knowledge topics makes the preparation process easier. GK’s topics consist of both current and static his GK including Indian national movements, five-year plans, budgets, the 1857 rebellion, government plans, and key world leaders. Some of the topics that are important for general knowledge are listed below.
How can I practice general knowledge questions?
To practice general knowledge questions, you need to make sure you list topics that are relevant to your subject. Read a specific topic carefully and practice quiz questions based on it at the same time. To learn how to practice general knowledge questions and earn points, follow these steps:
- If you tend to forget the answer to a particular question, create flashcards to memorize it.
- Be sure to review the daily GK questions. Revisions help preserve concepts and summarize events and questions based on GK.
- Take the GK practice test and review it frequently.
- Practicing GK questions helps you retain what you’ve learned so you don’t get confused by current affairs.